- This event has passed.
Costa del Sol, Spain 2020
La Cala Golf and Spa Resort
Dates: Sunday 2nd February – Sunday 9th February 2020
Player ability: Minimum HCP 45 (higher HCP’s on request only)
For our February 2020 we are returning to the beautiful south cost of Costa del Sol in Spain. Staying at the La Cala Golf and Spa resort and playing at the three courses on the resort
Campo Asia golf course, Campo Europe golf course, Campo America golf course
Price per person:
|Gold Member||Normal Member|
|Golfer in a Standard Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||1021.- EUR||1122.- EUR|
|Reserve & Pay before Oct 10th 2019||931.- EUR||1023.- EUR|
|Non Golfer in a Standard Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||776.- EUR|
|Reserve & Pay before Oct 10th 2019||675.- EUR|
|Single Supplement – Standard Room||483.- EUR||483.- EUR|
- 7 nights Bed and Breakfast at La Cala Golf and Spa resort
- 6 x (18 holes) on 3 golf courses directly at the resort – Campo Asia course, Campo Europe course, Campo Americas course
- An additional 2 * 9 holes are included and will be booked on place during our stay
- Buggy rental included for all rounds
- Transfers locally to/from Airport and hotel.
- Flights to Malaga (AGP) airport
- Cost of drinks, lunch, dinner and anything else not mentioned above
Registration is now closed.
* By registering you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
• Reservation is based on a first come first served basis, secured by payment; register early to avoid disappointment!
• By accepting these terms and conditions, the booking is considered confirmed by Golf4Fun.
• For your booking you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
• 50% of the total invoice amount is due upon receiving the order confirmation. The balance is due at the latest 90 days prior to the departure date. The travel documents will follow upon full payment.
• In the event of a cancellation within the specified periods, the following cancellation fees will apply:
Between date of registration and 90 days prior to the departure date: 10 %
Between 89 and 30 days prior to the departure date: 75 %
Between 29 and the day of the departure: 100 %
The customer must arrange their own travel insurance to cover the above cancellation fees and any other contingencies.
• In the event of unforeseen contingencies such as war, riots, strikes or force majeure which will lead to a cancellation of the trip, a full restitution of the paid amount will be effected with the exception of eventual advanced payments to third parties.
• The customer is solely responsible for getting the necessary passports, visas and travel documents.
• Golf4Fun is not responsible for stolen personal goods and luggage or damages to them.
• Golf4Fun cannot assume responsibility for death, sickness or accident during transportation or golf playing.
• Golf4Fun cannot be held responsible for golf courses which maybe suddenly closed due to poor weather conditions, tournaments or “force majeure”.
• Golf4Fun reserves the right to change the offer due to unforseen, unavoidable circumstances or “force majeure”.
• All photographs taken by Golf4Fun photographer during the trip are the property of Golf4Fun.