Tournament Registration Information 2020
Due to COVID-19 we will had a reduced number of tournament categories in 2020
- Netto 0 – 18.4 (mixed, EGA HCP * category 1, 2, 3)
- Netto 18.5 – 26.4 (mixed, EGA HCP * category 4)
- Netto 26.5 – 45 (mixed, EGA HCP * category 5, 6)
Due to COVID-19 we will had a reduced number of Special Prize categories in 2020
- Birdie Pot (optional 5 CHF/EUR)
Registration will open approx. 4 weeks in advance of each individual tournament date (Registration opening dates & times are published online on the Golf4Fun tournament page). The Tournament Participation list is filled based on order of registration up to a maximum of 65 persons.
- All registrants will receive an email within 24 hours of registration. If you do not receive such an email:
- 1st check your spam folder.
- If no email is found in your spam folder, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Missing Registration Confirmation Email” explaining the problem.
- While the Tournament Participation List is not already full, upon registration the registrant will receive a “Registration Confirmation” email requesting payment. A space is pre-reserved for the registrant on the official Tournament Participation List for the period of time specified on their Registration Confirmation email to enable them to full fill the payment in the time specified.
- When the Tournament Participation List is already full, upon registration the registrant will receive a “Waitlist Confirmation” email and they will be added to the waiting list. The order of the waiting list is based on registration date. When a space becomes free on the Tournament Participation List, the 1st registrant on the waiting list will receive a Registration Confirmation email with their payment details (as per point 2).
- When payment is not received within the specified time period as stated on the Registration Confirmation email, the registration is cancelled.
In cases which money needs to be transferred back (or carried forward to another event) an admin charge of 10.- CHF applies.
* Official EGA (European Golf Association) rules for maintaining HCP of a player. The Swiss Golf Federation as well as most mainland European golf clubs are regulated by the EGA. If you are a member of a foreign golf club you will need to check with them the correct procedure to keep your HCP up to date to reflect golf4fun tournament results. Membership of a foreign golf club is accepted by golf4fun only when the golf club is licensed by the official golf federation of the jurisdiction where the golf club exists.