Wallis Weekend 2019
Dates: Friday 4th – Sunday 6th October 2019
Crans Montana Golf Club – home of the Omega European Masters
Player ability: HCP 54/PR.
Join us for our upcoming trip to Wallis where we will play the prestigious Crans Montana GC. Enjoy 2 nights Bed and Breakfast at the Hotel Elite in Sion and combine with a further 18 holes at Leuk GC and a Wine Degustation and Raclette a Discrétion with our Wine Sponsor Fin Bec Fine Wines at their Cave in Sion
Max. 20 Golfers
Price per person:
|Gold Member||Normal Member|
|Golfer in a Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||435.- CHF||470.-CHF|
|Reserve & Pay before June 15th 2019||405.- CHF||445.- CHF|
|Single Supplement||120.- CHF||120.- CHF|
|Non Golfer in a Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||250.- CHF|
|Reserve & Pay before June 15th 2019||225.- CHF|
• 2 nights * at the Elite Hotel Sion with breakfast daily.
• Wine Degustation at Cave Fin Bec
• 1 * 18 holes golf Crans Montana GC
• 1 * 18 holes golf Leuk GC
* By registering you accept the following terms and conditions:
• Reservation is based on a first come first served basis, secured by payment; register early to avoid disappointment!
• By accepting these terms and conditions, the booking is considered confirmed by Golf4Fun.
• For your booking you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
• 30% of the total invoice amount is due upon receiving the order confirmation. The balance is due at the latest 12 weeks prior to the departure date. The travel documents will follow upon full payment.
• In the event of a cancellation within the specified periods, the following percentage part payments will apply:
From date of confirmed registration: 30 %
9 to 12 prior to the departure date: 50 %
8 weeks prior to the departure date: 100 %
The customer will have own travel insurance to cover the above contingencies.
• In the event of unforeseen contingencies such as war, riots, strikes or force majeure which will lead to a cancellation of the trip, a full restitution of the paid amount will be effected with the exception of eventual advanced payments to third parties.
• The customer is solely responsible for getting the necessary passports and Visas.
• Golf4Fun is not responsible for stolen personal goods and luggage or damages to them.
• Golf4Fun cannot assume responsibility for death, sickness or accident during transportation or golf playing.
• Golf4Fun cannot be held responsible for golf courses which maybe suddenly closed due to poor weather conditions, tournaments or “force majeure”.
•Golf4Fun reserves the right to change the offer due to unforseen, unavoidable circumstances or “force majeure”.
•All photographs taken by Golf4Fun photographer during the trip are the property of Golf4Fun.