Carnoustie Links Golf Hotel
Dates: Sunday 2nd August – Sunday 9th August 2020
Player ability: Minimum HCP 45 (higher HCP’s on request only)
For our August 2020 we are heading to Scotland. Staying at the Carnoustie Links golf hotel and playing at six fantastic links golf courses
Gleneagles PGA Centenary Course*, Carnoustie Championship course**, Carnoustie Buddon, Carnoustie Burnside, St Andrews (Castle or Eden courses – TBD), Panmure GC***
Guide Price per person:
|Gold Member||Normal Member|
|Golfer in a Standard Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||1900.- CHF||TBD|
|Golfer in a Standard Double Room (single occupancy)||2300.- CHF||TBD|
- 7 nights Bed and Breakfast at Carnoustie Links Golf Hotel
- 6 rounds of golf (18 holes) on some of the top golf courses Scotland has to offer: Gleneagles PGA Centenary Course*, Carnoustie Championship course**, Carnoustie Buddon, Carnoustie Burnside, St Andrews (Castle or Eden courses – TBD), Panmure GC***
- Transfers**** locally to/from Airport, hotel and Golf Courses.
- Flights to Edinburgh (EDI) airport
- Cost of drinks, lunch, dinner and anything else not mentioned above
* Hosted 2014 Ryder Cup
** Hosted Open 7 times, voted #1 golf course in Fife
*** Voted #2 golf course in Fife
**** Pickup and drop off times at Edinburgh airport will be finalized in September 2019. You will need to match those times to benefit from the transfer between Edinburgh airport and the hotel.
A 50.- CHF per person non refundable deposit is required to reserve your space now. To register and reserve your space – please enter your details below:
* By registering you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
• Reservation is based on a first come first served basis, secured by payment; register early to avoid disappointment!
• By accepting these terms and conditions, the booking is considered confirmed by Golf4Fun.
• For your booking you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
• Price will be finalized in October 2019 (for 2020 Gold and Normal members).
• 50- CHF non refundable deposit per person is due when you 1st register. A further deposit will be required to be paid in October 2019 to secure green fee slots. The balance is due at the latest April 1st 2020. Travel documents will follow upon full payment.
• Pubished price is in CHF and is a guide; final price calculation will be based on exchange rates (STG/CHF) at time of billing
• In the event of a cancellation within the specified periods, the following cancellation fees will apply:
Between date of registration and 90 days prior to the departure date: 50.- CHF
Between 89 and the day of the departure: 100 %
The customer must arrange their own travel insurance to cover the above cancellation fees and any other contingencies.
• In the event of unforeseen contingencies such as war, riots, strikes or force majeure which will lead to a cancellation of the trip, a full restitution of the paid amount will be effected with the exception of eventual advanced payments to third parties.
• The customer is solely responsible for getting the necessary passports, visas and travel documents.
• Golf4Fun is not responsible for stolen personal goods and luggage or damages to them.
• Golf4Fun cannot assume responsibility for death, sickness or accident during transportation or golf playing.
• Golf4Fun cannot be held responsible for golf courses which maybe suddenly closed due to poor weather conditions, tournaments or “force majeure”.
• Golf4Fun reserves the right to change the offer due to unforseen, unavoidable circumstances or “force majeure”.
• All photographs taken by Golf4Fun photographer during the trip are the property of Golf4Fun.