Autumn Sejourn 2019
Thracian Cliffs, Bulgaria
Dates: Sunday 1st September – Sunday 8th September 2019
Player ability: Minimum HCP Swiss PR
For our Autumn Sejourn 2019 we are returning to the beautiful coastline of the Black Sea in Bulgaria.
Staying in 5* Thracian Cliffs Golf and Beach resort and playing at 5 rounds of golf on three spectacular golf courses:
Thracian Cliffs Golf Course 1, Black Sea Rama Golf Course2, Lighthouse Golf Course 3,
1 Hosted Volvo World Match Play Championship.
2 Gary Player Signature championship golf course
3 Designed by Ian Woosnam
Price per person:
|Gold Member4||Normal Member|
|Golfer in a Double Room (Single Occupancy)||1514.- EUR||1663.- EUR|
|Reserve & Pay 50% deposit before Mar 15th 2019||1380.- EUR||1516.- EUR|
|Golfer in a Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||1157.- EUR||1272.- EUR|
|Reserve & Pay 50% deposit before Mar 15th 2019||1055.- EUR||1159.- EUR|
|Non Golfer in a Double Room (based on 2 sharing)||On Request|
|Reserve & Pay 50% deposit before Mar 15th 2019||On Request|
- 7 nights Bed and Breakfast at the 5* Thracian Cliffs Hotel, Spa and Golf Resort
- 3 * (18 holes) Thracian Cliffs GC incl. buggy and practise balls
- 1 * (18 holes) Black Sea Rama GC incl. trolley and practise balls
- 1 * (18 holes) Lighthouse GC
- Free access to Thracian Spa and fitness area incl. Hammam, steam bath, Jacuzzi, sun deck and outside pools
- Transfers to/from Airport5, hotel and golf courses included in the package.
- 1 * Optional extra round at either Thracian Cliff GC or Black Sea Rama GC.
- Lighthouse GC: Trolley hire 5.- EUR, Bucket of balls 3.- EUR
- Flights to/from Varna. Multiple flight options exist – in the event you choose a different option from the flights on the trip brochure below and your arrival and departure times at Varna airport do not match, this means you will need to pay an additional 45.- EUR per journey for the transfer to/from the hotel.
- Drinks, lunch, dinner and any other services offered by the hotel and not mentioned above.
* By registering you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
• Reservation is based on a first come first served basis, secured by payment; register early to avoid disappointment!
• By accepting these terms and conditions, the booking is considered confirmed by Golf4Fun.
• For your booking you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
• 50% of the total invoice amount is due upon receiving the order confirmation. The balance is due at the latest 90 days prior to the departure date. The travel documents will follow upon full payment.
• In the event of a cancellation within the specified periods, the following cancellation fees will apply:
Between date of registration and 90 days prior to the departure date: 25 %
Between 89 and 30 days prior to the departure date: 50 %
Between 29 and the day of the departure: 100 %
The customer must arrange their own travel insurance to cover the above cancellation fees and any other contingencies.
• In the event of unforeseen contingencies such as war, riots, strikes or force majeure which will lead to a cancellation of the trip, a full restitution of the paid amount will be effected with the exception of eventual advanced payments to third parties.
• The customer is solely responsible for getting the necessary passports, visas and travel documents.
• Golf4Fun is not responsible for stolen personal goods and luggage or damages to them.
• Golf4Fun cannot assume responsibility for death, sickness or accident during transportation or golf playing.
• Golf4Fun cannot be held responsible for golf courses which maybe suddenly closed due to poor weather conditions, tournaments or “force majeure”.
• Golf4Fun reserves the right to change the offer due to unforseen, unavoidable circumstances or “force majeure”.
• All photographs taken by Golf4Fun photographer during the trip are the property of Golf4Fun.